I finished the bathroom, and I am very excited that this little venture is finally done with.
Please excuse the iPhone photos...
First off, I change the background color in the cabinet. It matched the set up my sister had going on but didn't really match the aqua/zebra print motif. So Jake took it off the wall for me, I took off the back and painted it the same color as the frames. Then, I replaced the back and screwed it into the wall.
Yes, I screwed it back into the wall.
|Not sure if you can see it, but the aqua has some black bubbles in it. The finish from the back of the panel was giving me some issues but it actually turned out looking cool.|
"Where did the towels go?" you may be asking.
Just was NOT working for me. So I got out my handy dandy screw driver and I installed a couple towel hooks.
Trust me, those suckers aren't going anywhere! Mark and Shellie, consider it a gift to the house.
The wall next to the shower was a bit naked so this is where I put the frames.
|Top is a flamingo, then a red panda and the bottom is a camel.|
Jake took the pictures of the animals when we went to the San Francisco Zoo a few weeks back. The original plan was to put these all in black and white but I forgot to change the colors and $23.57 later I decided to learn to love the color photos instead of reprinting them.
I love these shower hooks. Can't explain it.
I'm a bit proud of the fact that I did most of this on my own. Jen and my mom helped with the shower curtain, and Jake took the cabinet down but the rest I did all on my own.
Putting in towel hooks.
Painting/taking apart/putting back together the cabinet.
Putting up the frames.
Thanks for letting me gloat.