This is the dress I decided to make for my project for sewing.
I needed more credits and it was only once a week. Don't make fun.
Complete with pockets...
And a tie in the back.
The final project was only supposed to take around 10 hours.
Mine took about 30 in the span of two weeks. I'm not kidding you.
I went to lab whenever it was open and smuggled a few little things home to work on it there.
The picture did not look that difficult.
It's not perfect, but I don't care.
I'm just glad I'm done with it, and so close to finishing the end of the semester.
Christmas break is just around the corner.