Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sewing Project

This is the dress I decided to make for my project for sewing. 
I needed more credits and it was only once a week. Don't make fun.


Complete with pockets...


And a tie in the back.

The final project was only supposed to take around 10 hours. 


Mine took about 30 in the span of two weeks. I'm not kidding you.

I went to lab whenever it was open and smuggled a few little things home to work on it there.

The picture did not look that difficult.

It's not perfect, but I don't care.

I'm just glad I'm done with it, and so close to finishing the end of the semester.

Christmas break is just around the corner.



2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Looks good, and I'm jealous! I know it was a class, but I can't wait till I have free time so I can do that for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nunu!! I'm impressed!! Bring it home for Christmas and wear it! :)

    ReplyDelete