Sunday, February 19, 2012

Millionaires on the beach

Last weekend, Jake and I had the opportunity to stay at a house the company represents for the weekend.

We felt so cool staying in a $4 million house! It was so nice! We invited a few friends to stay with us the first night, and then we stayed for a couple more nights.

We had fun pretending we were tourists on the North Shore and having a fancy place.

Click here to drool over pictures of the house.

Pictures really don't do it justice.

And of course, there is always a video.



3 comments:

  1. PUKE!!!! I'm so jealous!!! Everything you post makes me wish I could be there. That was probably amazing/so fun. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. KARA! I wish you and you're belly were here, too! We would have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THat house was amazing and your video cracks me up!! LOL. I wish we could have all been there to jig with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete