Monday, January 16, 2012

Fruit/Vegetable Cleanse: Day One



Today I started my fruit and vegetable cleanse which is supposed to last a week. It's a part of my way-hot-rockin-bod goal for this semester.

Since last semester I had a really sucky health/work out lifestyle, I'm going to make up for it this semester. I'm very determined! 

I have a very strict work out plan that I started last week and I really hope I can keep it up. I did have to skip my runs for a few days due to the fact that I couldn't really walk. I'll get back on track as soon as I can.

Back to the cleanse.

For one week, I can only eat fruits and vegetables and drink water only. I'm only at lunch time on day one and regret starting this. I don't even really like fruit or vegetables which makes it a little bit harder.

A tennis player had been on this for about 2 months now and has dropped close to 5% of his body fat. This made me curious and more than anything I just want to see if I can do it. 

Wish me luck! Cause it already really really sucks.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow... That sounds hard. something a little more like a treat- cut banana's into slices, then put into sandwich bag and freeze. They're like a banana popsicle. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete